Wednesday, December 19, 2007

No Rest for the wicked

so is there a word for life coming together slowly?

a mass of pieces slowly melting into a tangible solid? (no not an acid trip...really)

I got told today by someone much older and friendlier and better that I seem like someone with a goal, mature even (which is a deeply disturbing idea). It's like being told you're beautiful/handsome--you wont ever believe them but the thought is wonderful.

Vacation has begun and although i do not expect sleep to embrace me in her chafting fishnet embrace, I hope to see the Sandman at at least some point...

I am not a good college student. I dont enjoy sleeping very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.